Demand for innovative and reliable ADAS solutions is rapidly growing at every level of the marketplace from consumers, manufacturers and the automotive safety and regulatory agencies. Innovative technologies allowing a vehicle to autonomously engage core safety features protecting the occupants of a vehicle, other drivers on the road and pedestrians in close proximity is quickly changing from an option that provides added value to an absolute requirement.
Solutions for ADAS:
- Parking and Steering Assistance/Correction
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) for Lane Keep Assist
- Proximity warning
- Blind-Spot Monitoring
- Cross-traffic warning and intersection-crossing assist
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
Software Modules for ADAS
- Sensors integration with ECU: Camera and Radar Integrations read more..
- RT Messaging and Safety Warnings
- Maintain Current and Future Safety and Regulatory Requirements
- Modules for processing and sensor fusion of cameras (visible & IR), LiDAR, mm-Wave RaDAR, ultrasonic sensor, 9-DoF IMU, GPS, and environmental sensors (temperature, pressure, humidity, etc.)
- Complying with ASPICE , ISO 26262 (ASIL B)