E2E infotainment software platform
L4B’s End-to-End Support for commercial vehicle infotainment systems – Concept, Development, Integration, Testing and Validation – enables a fully connected driver’s experience.
Working on all development and production stages – with Linux for Embedded Systems since 2004 and building secure Android Systems & Devices since 2009 (from the first Android release to the latest Google release – Android AOSP).
Our automotive software systems and software modules can be integrated into any Android and Linux OS based systems.
Our software systems for vehicle infotainment are Automotive-Grade OS based on containerized OS such as GENIVI™, AGL®, Android Auto®, and custom Embedded Android (AOSP) or custom Embedded Linux.
We offer IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) custom OS and software modules with:
- IVI Head-Unit VTS, CTS, and GAS (Google Automotive Service) integration, and validation.
- Communication and integration with ECU Cockpit.
- OS optimization (boot-time, OP-TEE, bootloader, recovery)
- Android infotainment modules integration and communication with other ECUs.
- Android CTS, VMS engineering support.
- AGL and Android HAL customization, development, and integration.
- Navigation Apps Integration.
- VM and containerization of OS (Android, Linux) Support.
- Infotainment BSP validation and integration with advanced logging and CI/CD
- HMI applications development and integration (e.g. Qt-Automotive , Kanzi).
- Communication components with Adaptive AUTOSAR compliance.
- Diagnostics integration.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC libraries integration.
- Custom Automotive HAL
- Multimedia Player and Streamer.
- OTA updates.