Advanced Driver Assistance Systems – ADAS
The demand for innovative and reliable ADAS systems is rapidly growing at every level of the marketplace, from consumers and manufacturers to automotive safety and regulatory agencies. Innovative technologies enabling a vehicle with autonomously engaged core safety features that protect the drivers, passengers, other participants of the traffic, as well as pedestrians nearby are quickly changing from an option that provides added value to an absolute requirement. We provide software integration and development for ADAS systems.
Software Modules for ADAS systems:
- Sensors integration with ECU: Camera and Radar Integrations read more…
- RT Messaging and Safety Warnings,
- Current and Future Safety and Regulatory Requirements Maintenance,
- Modules for processing and sensor fusion of cameras (visible & IR), LiDAR, mm-Wave RaDAR, ultrasonic sensor, 9-DoF IMU, GPS, and environmental sensors (temperature, pressure, humidity, etc.),
- Compliance with ASPICE, ISO 26262 (ASIL B).
Solutions for ADAS systems:
- Parking and Steering Assistance/Correction,
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) for Lane Keep Assist,
- Proximity warning,
- Blind-Spot Monitoring,
- Cross-traffic warning and an intersection-crossing assist,
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW),
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB).