E2E Infotainment System development
IVI (In Vehicle Infotainment) will be the main interface to interact with the vehicle members in autonomous cars.
We provide and develop custom Infotainment systems with full integration to the ECU, main GW and other systems in the car.
Our automotive software modules can be integrated into Android and Linux based systems.
Our systems are Automotive grade OS based on QNX®, GENIVI™, AGL®, Android Auto® and custom Android (AOSP) or custom Embedded Linux Systems.
By utilizing the capabilities of an on-dash computer, we have created a system that will enable remote monitoring of a company’s fleet vehicles. This can greatly improve the control over operations by allowing vehicle dispatching and estimating times of arrival. This means a factory can be ready for a delivery before a vehicle arrives at the plant, thus greatly decreasing the amount of idle-time.
We offer IVI (In Vehicle Infotainment) software modules with support for :
- ECU and Main Gateway Unit integration
- Adaptive AUTOSAR compliance
- Android infotainment modules integration and communication with other ECUs
- Android CTS, VMS engineering support
- Android HAL development and integration
- HMI applications development and integration
- ADAS Integration
- VM Support
- Diagnostics integration
- HMI integration to V2V and V2I Cloud Information
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Multimedia Player and Streamer
- Navigation Apps Integration
- Mobile phone screen mirroring
- OTA updates
- Secure cloud Connectivity
- HMI based on a custom Android/Linux interface.
Our extensive knowledge of the Android/Linux system allows us to re-build the interface system (launcher) to custom fit the requirement of the customer.
Since vehicle computing uses well-known standards, we can implement a connection to the internal vehicle computing network (J1708, CAN bus, FMS, OBD2), gaining access to an enormous amount of data. The available data ranges from the state of a driver’s door up to data about the performance of the engine, the possibilities are almost unlimited.